What do we look for in our Distributors?
Flexiteek has been serving its customers worldwide for the past 22 years. Want to become a distributor and join the vast network? We are always looking to expand our reach by introducing primary distributors or secondary distributors to offer our products to a wider customer base.
To become a Flexiteek distributor, we are looking for businesses aspiring to expand their product line, gain full control over pricing, customer relationships, and stock management.
Potential distributors should also be able to commit to:
- Building and growing their customer base within an agreed territory, whether exclusively or in addition to their other non-competing products and services
- Building strong relationships with customers and be prepared to provide the necessary technical support
- Receiving Flexiteek training for staff and to provide the technical capacity to fabricate and install the product
- Representing the Flexiteek and Wilks brands according to the brand guidelines
- A long term and mutually beneficial Distribution relationship with Flexiteek
- Being the best in your territory